Comments, compliments and complaints
FamiliBase is committed to dealing effectively with any comments or complaints you may have about any aspect of our service or about our organisation.
All comments will be taken into consideration. If we got something wrong, we will apologise and where possible we will try to put things right. We also aim to learn from our mistakes and use the information we gain to improve our service.
Tell the people engaging with you today. They will try to help you straight away.
Email us at email@example.com
Phone FamiliBase on 01 654 6800, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
You can send a letter or completed feedback form to Complaints, FamiliBase, Blackditch Road, D10 F439
To send us your letter or form:
- Use the feedback box at main reception
- Give it to a member of staff
- post it to Complaints, FamiliBase, Blackditch Road, D10 F439
Comments and compliments
A comment could be a suggestion to improve the service. It can also be an observation you made or something that we could learn from.
You can also give a compliment. For example, what a service or our staff did well.
Include details of:
- what happened and when
- who was involved
- where it took place
We will share your feedback with the service or person.
What to include if making a written complaint
You might send a complaint using our online form, email, letter or printed feedback form.
Your complaint should include:
- Email [ if you have one]
- Phone Number
- What date did the incident occur?
- Name the organisational area you wish to make a complaint/feedback
- Early Years
- Child & Family
- Youth & Community
- Please provide a brief description of your complaint/feedback
What happens after you make a complaint
Within 5 working days we will let you know that we have received your complaint.
Then we will:
- look into your complaint and respond to you within 30 working days
- contact you to ask for more time, if we need it
- You will receive an update every 20 working days until the matter is resolved
- We might phone or ask to meet you to hear more about it.
When we are finished looking into your complaint we will provide you with a report. This will include our findings and recommendations.
If you are not happy with the recommendations in the report, you can ask for an internal review. You will find out how to do this in the letter you get with your report.
In an internal review we look back over the recommendations we made. We will do this within 20 working days or let you know if we need more time.
You can also ask for an external independent review.